Monday, July 9, 2007

My 2 dishwashers

So Trevor has come up with some new ideas for his future career. After dinner, I asked Trevor to put his bowl and cup in the sink. And because he's such a little angel (?) he took it a step further and proceeded to wash the other dishes in the sink. I thanked him for doing that, and he asked me if he was a good dishwasher. I said of course. His reply: because I am going to be a dishwasher-man when I grow up! I asked him if he was sure about that, and he was. And then he told me was going to be grown up, a writer, a teacher, a painter, a builder, and a payer at grocery store (this is a cashier for those of you who don't know Trevor-speak). Here he is... getting a head start:

And of course Morgan was quick to join in the fun as well:



2 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

Too cute!!! How much water got on the floor???? So he paints nails & does dishes??? Does he do windows too:)

Jodi & Brian said...

I know he vacuums, too! ;)