Thursday, July 26, 2007

Memphis Kiddie Park

This past Monday was an unusual day in that both Brian and I were both off work that day, and it was a decent day outside... so we took the kids to Memphis Kiddie Park! Its basically an amusement park for kids less than 50 inches tall. Its free to get in, then you buy tickets for the kids which they use to "pay" to get on the rides. It has about 11 or 12 rides all together, including the "Little Dipper" rollar coaster. Trevor could not get on the rides fast enough. Morgan was not too sure at first, but once she realized she could sit with Trevor on the rides it was great fun.
I was AMAZED that they both actually wanted to go on this little ferris wheel. There was a little boy probably Trevor's age who cried and screamed the whole time, and I thought for sure that would have been Morgan, but she LOVED it! They both did really.
This "horse-pull" ride was definately Morgan's favorite, even though you can't tell by the look on her face!



This car driving one was Trevor's favorite! He was quite proud of his orange car!


And here they are on the Little Dipper. Again, I thought for sure one of them would be scared on this one. I even contemplated going on the ride and sitting with Morgan (like the lady in this picture did with her daughter), but Brian convinced me that they would be fine. Despite the slight whiplash in Morgan, they had a GREAT time!


And I'll end this post with a nice picture of Trevor catching some yummy bugs in his mouth!




1 comment:

Steve & Amy said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I hope Trevor didn't swallow the bugs:) I think Cedar Point is next:)