Tuesday, February 26, 2008

tagged!

I have been tagged by Amy

The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my strange / weird facts:
1. I play bassoon. I started in high school, sold mine in college to pay for a year of tuition, and Brian bought me a new one a few years after we got married.
2. I am allergic to dogs, but I have 2 of them.
3. I hate to exercise. They say it releases natural endorphins, you feel good when you do. Yeah, not so much for me. Oh well. I'll keep trying.
4. Our house no longer has diapers or a crib. May not sound weird to you, but feels weird to me.
5. I take pictures just to be able to use certain scrapbooking supplies.
6. My face is so dry, yet I still break out. I break out now more than when I was a teenager.
7. I have been at the same job for 9 years. When I started, I didn't think I'd make to 1 year


OK, now I tag: Jodi, Leslie
Sorry - I don't even know 7 people who blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.