Friday, September 7, 2007

Splash Pad!

Well, I think (hope) today was the last of our 90+ degree summer days. Since I had the day off I took the kids to our city park, where they have recently opened a splash pad. I told them it was like sprinklers - and both said they wanted to do it. It was a lot of fun - for Trevor at least!







"I go in spwinkers" Morgan said. Yeah right. Given her last experience in our home sprinkler (http://2rosebuds.blogspot.com/2007/07/sprinkler-fun.html), I did not get my hopes up.


Here she is trying to escape!

2 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

Morgan is too funny. She looks like she's plotting her escape route. Looks like you had the whole park to yourself. How fun!! Maybe Morgan will like it better next year:)

Steve & Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.